Clean Planet Energy have today released the second instalment of their comic book series, HAPSIE. Made for budding eco-warriors, readers can enjoy stories, games, activities and lessons from the ever-fun HAPSIE crew as they take all environmentally conscious readers on a raucous ride!
Published in 300-page hardback on non-gloss eco-friendly paper, the HAPSIE Hodgepodge helps educate everyone on the steps they can take at home to be more green, whilst making the learning experience fun & enjoyable. This edition follows the Summer volume released earlier this year. Both editions can be purchased from the HAPSIE store, or read for free online. HAPSIE includes stories from 12 different characters, including Ignorant Ike, Lucas Litter, Upcycle Michael, Adah Action, Ellie Ment and Cunning Carly (to name a few).
In addition to the endless comic stories helping us better the world, let's take a look at what else is inside this Autumn 2021 print-edition...
1. Endless jokes suitable for all ages...
2. Join Ignorant Ike at school for a week as she tries to learn about 'Sustainability' (hint: it's a struggle)
3. Nineteen new writers pitch their ideas to create the next HAPSIE crew member!
4. With Space tourism growing, we venture into the beyond...
5. Loads of different fun games and challenges...
6. As the nights draw in, try out these sustainable recipes for Pumpkin!
7. Can you move water without touching it? Ellie Ment will show you how!
8. Be spooked by our Halloween eco-stories!
9. Join real-life HAPSIE readers as they are turned into comic heroes!
10. And experience 300 pages of HAPSIE fun with all your favourite crew members!
The hardback Hodgepodge is available to subscribe or buy at HAPSIE.com, and is published by Clean Planet Energy.
The HAPSIE Hodgepodge - Autumn 2021
Published by: Clean Planet Energy
Purchase: subscribe or buy at HAPSIE.com